I was so caught up with the Harry Potter season that I forgot to blog about something sickening that happened today.
Three fools from my school decided to engage in a teasing session with Mulan and I. They were hurling insults at us as if singing a song.
I won't condone this kind of fucked up behaviour because it's completely unacceptable. And what made me most angry was that they called me fatass. I know I'm fat la, but you don't have to say it at my face right? The worst thing is that the fella who opened his fat mouth to say that is fat himself.
I cannot find a better example that explains so accurately the meaning of the pot calling the kettle black.
The other two pricks decided to echo along with him. To add onto this, they even have the audacity to sit on the same table as Mulan and I.
Can you imagine my anger? No you can't because it's unimaginable.
It's really been very long since someone has pissed me off to this extent. I know some of you weird people would think that I should take it easy, and that they were being idiots and I should not get angry since that is really what they want.
Like fuck I'll ignore them. They honestly deserve it. And besides, after giving them a verbal lashing, I realised that they really have no idea what to do if someone decides to rebut their stupid teasings. Shows how fucking childish they are.
I forgot how this feeling feels like because the teasing about being fat wore off just before I left primary school. Frankly I'm amazed that someone has caused me to feel the same way after so many years.
I really wonder what the hell is going on in their probably vacuous heads.
Want to insult? Then be prepared to be insulted.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Bitchy? No.
Posted by Gladys at 12:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment