Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows!

gladys says (8:01 PM):
hies
fantastically brilliant mate says (8:01 PM):
hi
gladys says (8:02 PM):
tgif
fantastically brilliant mate says (8:02 PM):
ofim
gladys says (8:02 PM):
simis
fantastically brilliant mate says (8:02 PM):
oh fuck its monday

Hahhahaha I was so amused. I need to go paint some shirts. Maybe I can get Mulan they all to change bezgang to tgif gang.

Anyway, back to the main focus. Tomorrow's the day the 7th Harry Potter book will make its debut appearance globally. I think all the Harry Potter fans are really looking forward to see what the ending of this beautifully constructed book will be like.

Yes, I am a Potter fan. Been faithfully pre-ordering all the books and going slightly loco. I am quite excited about tomorrow, but I don't think I'll wake up at some unearthly hour to queue for the book. Mulan was asking me to go queue at 7 in the morning so I can finish the book by Monday and lend it to her. (Siao.)

You know, right now I really wonder how Rowling feels. I mean, she's one of the few people who actually know what happens in the end. I am so afraid that it might be a bad ending.

fantastically brilliant mate says (8:04 PM):
the last sentence is going to be
fantastically brilliant mate says (8:05 PM):
'harry woke up and realize everything is a dream'
gladys says (8:05 PM):
knn
gladys says (8:05 PM):
i will punch rowling

Imagine the verbal, or even more horrifying, physical abuse she is going to get if everything wraps up as a mere dream. If I had this kind of dream, I'll probably not be able to wake up. Anyway, because I like the story so much, I'm hoping it will not disappoint me. I mean, the ending has to be something what we all want to read isn't it? Poor Rowling, such a popular book, more than a million fans. How on earth is she suppose to cater to everyone's expectations?

Okay, best is to follow mine.
1. Revive Dumbledore.
2. Voldemort dies.
3. Revive Sirius Black (optional)

See, I'm a simple girl. I only ask for two things. The third point is just a bonus, if she's not too busy, she can add in the 8th book.

"All in all, Sirius Black managed to crawl out of the curtains of death and went to look for Harry and they lived happily ever after."

I am still peeved about Black's death. It's exactly like how Steve Irwin lost his life. Such fantastic characters and they were gone in a flash. What a unexpectedly mundane way to die.

I hope that once I finish the book, I'll be able to say "Kudos to Rowling for yet, another great book!"

Yay, super super full of anticipation.

0 comments: