I had an interesting conversation with Marcus today.
Marcus: I read something nice in the library today.
Me: Uh huh
Marcus: It's actually a quote thingy. It's about how someone is telling another person not to be miserable and sad. (He was actually referring the sad and miserable person to me.)
Me: But....
Marcus: I know, you feel better being miserable.
Me: Yeah, maybe..
Marcus: Then be happy being miserable!
It's such an irony but to some extent it seems pretty much true.
Anyway, this week's been so packed for me I barely have time to stop and think about other things besides schoolwork.
Sure, that was a lie. Firstly I am blogging now which already is not schoolwork and I talk a lot on things that shouldn't even be part of any conversation. But the front part is true, the week is really very packed for me. I have tuition on Sunday. Tuition!
Tomorrow I need to rehearsal a presentation which I've yet to finish and I need to organise my group to put up the static display. It's driving me up the wall. I don't even have time to complete my Math tutorial and Chemistry TYS.
If you're wondering then why the hell am I still blogging... it's 11:51pm now and I don't have the habit of doing homework past 11. And besides, I'm going to sleep by midnight because I'm fucking exhausted and extremely irritable due to the disgusting weather.
Okay my eyeballs are falling off due to fatigue. Good night everyone.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
When the going gets tough
Posted by Gladys at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment