I'm working closer to the resource efficient level where P (time) = MC (effort). I wouldn't say I'm very near that level but I'm working towards it okay? I did quite a bit of packing today. My three messy piles of worksheets are now five messy piles of worksheets separated according to subjects. When it was done, my hands were covered in dust and my legs began to itch. I think I have a slight skin irritation towards dust. So I decided to put off sieving them further into tutorials, lecture notes and readings. That will have to wait for this weekend.
Why procrastinate?!
Let me start my complaining. Firstly, I am very tired today. I had three tutorials and I had to stay back another extra hour for a lecture on how little time I've left and I need to start slogging my ass off for the next eight weeks. After that, I stayed back with my group to do UK stuff. This isn't too bad but I was so tired my head was about to crack into half. But the biggest blow for the day was that I had to complete the presentation for the UK trip for Friday's rehearsal since the presentation is on next Tuesday. So it means that tomorrow I'll have to stay back and work like a cow. On top of this shit, the static display for the UK trip things have to be up on probably Wednesday. Wish me luck!
I'm a sad, sad girl.
And.. I was typing my own testimonial and Singapore Graduation Certificate (SGC) for school. I had to brag and praise myself until I felt so embarrassed for myself. I had to lie so that my future boss will read them and feel so impressed with me so I can get a shitass job. It's really sad. I feel quite sorry for myself.
Setting all that aside, I found out something about myself. Some of my close friends told me that I'm very assertive and decisive (with the exception of some things that include Weicong, Bernice said). I found that out because I was just saying how easily persuaded I am and Joanne looked at me with such horror like I just casually said that I'm pregnant. She said that it's almost impossible to change my mind when I'm set on something.
I NEVER KNEW!
Now I do.
And I am going to shower and do my Math Paper 2 if not Mdm Chan will chop me up and mince me.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Increased Resource Efficiency
Posted by Gladys at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment