Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sorry!

Sorry for the lack of updates my dear readers! I'll very quickly sum up everything and basically sum up my entire June holiday too.

But before I get there, happy belated birthday to me! Yesterday was my birthday and I spent it with Weicong :) It was really fun. We went to fly kite and have dinner at this super expensive Japanese buffet restaurant. Hahaha. I just summed the entire fun part in one sentence. Actually it's his presence that makes it so fun and worthwhile. Thank you love, really enjoyed myself.

Thank you Bernice, Yongkai, Mulan, Kahyih and the rest who wanted to surprise me hahaha. Thank you for the gifts! Bernice made me this superb card and it's damn nice la. And I got my very own Hugh-and-Gladys cup! Lolllllll. Thank you all very kind and sweet people!

OH, the unexciting part is here. Tomorrow is the start of school and I'll be having my Economics and Geography paper. It sucks. But I really want to get over and done with. I really can't wait for my A levels to be over.

I am quite glad school is starting though. I can take my mind off things and hopefully submerge myself completely into studying and focus to getting good results.

I will still be updating la don't worry. Just not as often because I somehow lost my steam for blogging.

Okay, bye.

0 comments: