Today is the day when everything is all over. They always said the ending is the start of a new beginning isn't it? I'm not too sure how easy this is going to be.. but I guess I'll have to try before I give up. I can already tell you now that it's not going to be easy. But who the hell ever said moving on was easy?
But what if you're moving onto something better than the one you left behind?
Then I guess it's different.
This reminds me of Mitch Albom's Five People You Meet In Heaven. He talked about how lost love is still love, but it just takes a different form. I guess the man is right.
Even though I'm crying, I know I'm not sad. At this point of time, I am somehow very aware of how I am feeling and what exactly is making my eyes well.
It's the damn process. It's the constant reminding of myself of the memories I shared with Weicong and how it is going to have to cease. I am fully aware that if we don't move on, we'll just be stuck here and making each other happy at one moment, and miserable at the other moment. But it's pretty difficult..
Actually I just need to forget about all the unhappiness and tuck the happy moments away but near enough to think back and smile at the thoughts. This way, I definitely have no regrets moving on. It's for the better. But we like to remember the bad stuff and forget all the good stuff. Now, I'm going to break out of this stereotype and prove to myself that I can forget and let go of all the unhappy events and learn to treat myself better by thinking of the good moments.
Yes, I can do it.
And, thank you for everything. :)
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
No one said crying is bad.
Posted by Gladys at 12:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment