Thursday, June 14, 2007

Back from London

Hello mates. Heaheh. I've been back from London for almost four days already and this is the first time I'm blogging. Nope I'm not really going to blog about my time there because it'll be akin to writing a book and I don't have that willpower. I'll get the pictures from the rest of the people and upload into my new flickr account! Hehehe.

Anyway, I've been experiencing jetlag ever since I was back. It's 8.26am now and I had the most disturbed sleep from I think 4-5plus in the morning until 8.15am when I finally decided to get up, enough of weird dreams and go get some water. It's really.. fucked up. Not enough sleep, and worse, the little sleep I get is always accompanied by the oddest of dreams. The only dream I still remember having is this horrid yellow fish who keeps eating the other fishes until I decided to get it out to let it die without water. But after watching it gasp for a while, I decided to feed it to another fish.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

What kind of lousy shit ass dream is that. Why can't I dream about something else that actually is enjoyable. I felt so shit I had to force myself awake and I decided to get up. I feel so sorry for myself. Now I'm beginning to look like a wet mop with bad hair and bad skin. That's what you get when you don't get enough sleep. I'm going to make sure I don't take no bloody afternoon naps and tonight, I shall fucking overcome jetlag! I will do it!

Will blog again tomorrow if I didn't, and I swear I'll be extra fucking angry.

0 comments: