Tomorrow will be my third last paper, Math paper 2. Today was Math paper 1. It was.... absofuckinglutely difficult.
Okay, so I guess I was a bit more unprepared. :(
I am not supposed to be blogging right now. I think I must be the only person in the whole of my school who's still happily sitting in front of her laptop blogging away like nothing is going on. But! Fret not, I have already prepared all the notes for some nonstop mugging once I'm done complaining about how difficult life is when you don't revise hard enough and how I wish I chose the Poly route etc etc.
Tomorrow, ladies and gentlemen, will be over before I know it, and it shall be a slightly easier paper to go through.
Thank god it's a holiday on Monday. YOUTH DAY! Hahah I'm such a kid. Next Tuesday will be Economics paper 2, and my last paper, Geography paper 2, on Thursday and I'll be freeeee. After the paper I'll go home and sleep the day away. Hahahha. OH I should bloody go swimming. I bought a new swim suit in May and I didnt even go swimming once during the holiday.
Okay, I'm going swimming.
Okay, I'm going to study now before I flunk my paper though I think I already did.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Halfway through
Posted by Gladys at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment