Friday, June 29, 2007

Crazy crazy rainbow star

Heueheuh. Math Paper 2 was so much easier than Paper 1. I felt a lot better compared to yesterday. Like for yesterday, I didn't feel like leaving the hall because I'd really prefer to die on the spot because there wasn't much difference. But today, I actually felt that I wanted to go out and eat something because I was starving.

But I shall not be too cocky cus I might end up doing worse for my Paper 2 heuehue.

Fuck, no.

Anyhow, check this out.

OMG OMG OMG RIGHT! I can't believe Bernice actually said he's a better looking Siyang. I think her eyes suddenly failed or something. (PS. Mulan, if you're reading this, you probably would be saying walao about 934582095 times.)

So hot, goodlooking, handsome and dropdead sexy.

For those of you who have no idea who's he, he's TAKUYA KIMURA! You know the latest Gatsby advertisement? Yep yep, he's that skinny hot thing spinning around. It's my first time infatuated with an Asian. Normally my usual infatuations would be Brad Pitt, Jude Law and not to forget, Hugh Grant.

But this...... this Takuya Kimura..... He stole my breath away~~~~

Sorry, I drifted off because I was dreaming about dancing around with him.

Okay I was supposed to go swimming today after a SHORT nap, but I ended up sleeping for almost three hours so I decided not to go swimming. Aiyah, I really want to use my new swim suit bloody hell.

Okay, two more papers to go! I can do it! :D

0 comments: