In the arms of the angel
Fly away from here
From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You're in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort here
:( I feel quite down now. It's 1:19am but I'm not very tired because I took a 3-hour nap today when I got back from school. Quite thankful for the weekends. I can finally take a breather and catch up on my sleep.
I need to seek solace somewhere. Sometimes I don't really know what I'm thinking. Sometimes I really don't know how you think of me. Sometimes I really can't differentiate whether I'm doing or saying the right things or not. I don't really know. And most of the time, it always comes out all wrong.
I need a little comfort, please?
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Wan & Doleful
Posted by Gladys at 1:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment