Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday, yet again.





Hello y'all. Yes you have pictures! Yesterday was Bernice's secret surprise party. She almost died of happiness. Her face almost crumbled because she was smiling so hard. Anyway yes, I only posted up a few pictures because Bernice posted a lot more in her blog so you may click the birthday girl's link at the right column. (Her kittendreamx) Lol.

Anyway, it's once again Sunday. I have nothing much to do. I did a bit of Chemistry notes then I sort of gave up completely. But I'll continue again later at night because I have a Chemistry test tomorrow. I have a Math test tomorrow too. Like it isn't enough. Math lecture, Math tutorial which Mdm Chan will extend into our break, extra Math tutorial after school and followed by a Math test on the most bloody brain-exhausting topic I've ever did in my entire sad life. How you tell me? Can go and die already right?

Okay putting school aside, I've been talking to Weicong a lot more than usual these days and yesterday we had a mature talk. Lol, no it's not about sex or anything close to that. But I'm glad we talked it through properly and everything's alright now. Don't speculate dear readers. I'm not attached now but I'm contented. I'm glad that I finally found it perfectly fine to be speaking my mind. I'm glad I can now tell him things that I used to keep to myself in the past. I think he's also sort of glad that I'm finally opening up to him properly. We can stop arguing about my terrible stubbornness that almost got both of us killed. Sadly, it took me about two years to achieve this state of mind. I hope everything will be okay!

I collected my passport from the ICA on Friday because I'll be flying off to UK in late May. I've got the new biometric passport! It actually has a chip and antenna embedded inside. It's damn cool. Like some electronic device. Apparently it's not supposed to touch water if not it'll probably sizzle up and give me a mild electric shock. Oh while I was there waiting for my turn, I saw this fat woman wearing a skirt probably five sizes smaller than her usual size. It was horrifying. I almost blacked out when I saw the way she was taking small steps and how her tummy bulged out from the top of her skirt. And the hem barely reached mid-thighs. It was really a truly horrendous sight. I wish people would be more aware of their own physical appearance. I mean so what if you know you're wearing a few sizes smaller and you can actually fit. One look and people can straightaway know approximately what size are you and how you really shouldn't be wearing it. Anyway, observation number two. Some Xiaolian was camwhoring while waiting for her turn. I could already imagine the caption in her friendster, "wAitiN` fEr mIe pAssPoRt~"

Wow, I'm damn good. Maybe I should be a professor since I can deduce so much after just a five-second observation. I'm so smart. =D

This is a really long post. I haven't been blogging so much since the last time I decided to go on an unannounced hiatus. Anyhow, Nic told me something quite interesting.

Five frogs were sitting on a log. Four decided to jump off. How many frogs were left on the log?

Five, because there is a difference between deciding and doing.

0 comments: