Sunday, May 13, 2007

Jubilation

Hello beautiful readers. Before I launch into any events in my life.....

ju·bi·la·tion [joo-buh-ley-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun

1.a feeling of or the expression of joy or exultation: Their jubilation subsided when they lost the second game.
2.a joyful or festive celebration.

Got this from Nic's moniker. Very nice word don't you think? Maybe I should paint a shirt with this word. It just strike me as a really meaningful word though it has a very simple meaning, no pun intended.

Anyhow, I bought a new camera! Canon Ixus 75. I took a lot of random pictures all over the house. I must have pressed the power button about 3453689304 times. I guess this is just what people do when they get a new camera. Just 1, my brother and I. He fell asleep because he doesn't like his sister very much and he finds it a hassle to stand so close to me.

But I guess he loves me very much since I gave up my Old Chang Kee curry puff for him because he said he was starving even though he told me three minutes ago he felt alright when I offered to cook for him. See, this is what you get when you love someone. I guess my mom feels this way sometimes.

Happy Mother's day mommy. I know you won't get to read this so it's alright. Yes that's my hardworking mother. She was actually talking about how I should go and lose weight and I was just snapping pictures of her as she's talking away. Lol. I think my mom is great but sometimes she cannot stop talking about my being borderline overweight or about studying for my As. Hehehe. But she's extremely funny. Bernice can vouch for that! From mistaking 'Launching soon' for Long Chin Soon and yelling fucker to my neighbour. She's an awesome mom la. Love you mommy! :D

I'll be leaving Singapore in eighteen days! I must tell everyone I love them just in case someone decides to bomb London or the plane gets hijacked. Ya choy la but there's nothing as zero possibility for such things okay! Sorry, I'm quite a worrier for such things. Plus I don't travel a lot so better be safe than sorry!

Wah, such an aunty.

Alright school tomorrow. Another long day, full of Math. Good night everyone :)

0 comments: