Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hello, it's been long.

Today's the 17th and tomorrow is my GP prelims 1 already. Time really flies. And two more weeks later I'll be on the plane going to London. Hello UK! I'm really excited but some parts of me still wonder how am I going to catch up all my work from last year. Anyhow, it'll be done because I really want to go into university and for that, I have to work really hard. No revision plan for me, because I'll never stick to them and it's too demoralising to spend time doing up a plan and not stick to it.

I dream to be an events planner, oddly.

Putting all that aside, I've been having weird mood swings. One moment I'm all fired up, the other I'm all funny and full of shit. Okay it all boils down to the start of the day. If you have a good start, everything's fine and flowery. If you had a bad start, like what I had this morning, then probably you'll feel like a piece of fuck the whole day. But because you have funny friends and a couple of amusing teachers, your day isn't all that bad. But when you sit down and think about the annoying things that happened, you get all moody again.

I feel like I'm typing something really, really long winded and never-ending.

Tomorrow is Sports Day too! After GP paper. Soooo this means there'll be more pictures! I really hate uploading pictures now. It would mean I have to resize everything and maybe do some editing to the brightness and all. It's very time-consuming. I could have been doing my Math tutorial and getting some right answers!

Wow, that's a good sign. I'm becoming geeky.

I have hope. *looks teary-eyed*

0 comments: