“Jealousy: The theory that some other fellow has just as little taste.”
I was just thinking about jealousy and I made Bernice search some funny quotes for me. I thought this was the funniest amongst all.
I think jealousy is really.. how shall I put it. Fucking frustrating. One of the quotes described it as mental cancer.
Okay now ask yourself some questions. How many times have I been jealous and how many times have you thought back and felt that you were a complete fool back then? I think the numbers will tally with each other.
But why do we feel jealous? I felt the quote at the beginning of the post is sort of inclined with what I go through when I'm jealous. It's either that or perhaps another quote.
"Jealousy is all the fun they had."
Maybe people who are constantly indifferent will think that jealousy is a waste of neurons. Actually even though I get jealous, I, too, feel it's a bloody waste of my time. Not only is it a big distraction therefore causing me to be unable to do anything, it also makes me feel awful and wonky.
I think jealousy is even worse than sadness. At least sadness is just wallowing around and after mopping or weeping everything will be better. Or even just listening to all the sad crap and say some nice things like,"Don't feel so upset about it lah it'll pass." But jealousy! Tricky little thing. It needs reassurance, it needs extra attention. And we all know how difficult it is to reassure. How much effort is needed to make someone feel reassured.
Oh I know. Jealousy is like itch. You keep scratching but it doesn't fucking want to go off. You have to apply cream to make it feel better though after the cream is gone, it's itchy all over again.
No, I'm not jealous over anything. This is a very random post.
Oh by the way, notice the new layout? This is the first time I'm featuring myself on the layout. I wanted to do one this afternoon but I didn't feel like putting pictures of Beyonce when she wouldn't exactly care how much time I spent on photoshopping her pictures. So since Bernice sent me some pictures, I decided to love myself more.
This blog has turned into my very own shrine. Worship me or die.
0 comments:
Post a Comment