Nic showed me this and I swear it totally inspired me so much that I bought a nice thick red hairband and I might starve the entire week so I can get myself nice marker pens and a few photograph frames or something nice from Spotlight.
And also, I painted a couple of things. But I don't have a scanner so.. maybe next time I guess.
Putting that aside, I need a new camera.
Oh and guess what? I spent my day doing nothing really. I read a few pages of Economics, mopped the floor, almost bought this mango shower gel and I bought pantyliners.
Sure, you didn't need to know that but what the hell. I am feeling feverish. This is what I get when I stay at home the whole day. Which is why this is the first Saturday in weeks that I'm actually at home and not at someone else's house or something.
I don't understand my body at all. If I take naps, I will get fever. If I put my glasses on for too long I'll get headaches and my vision will be slightly affected.
Ok nono stop! This is suppose to be an inspired entry.
Sadly, I am dependent on pictures when I draw things. I cannot draw something out of an intangible thought, unless it's patterns or some sort of random scribble.
I was once inspired by this shop in Plaza Singapura. It's called Made With Love. It's a scrapbooking shop. Everything there is fucking nice and quaint. I love it. But the prices slapped me back to reality and I returned to being the one who has dreams and the dreams remain as figment of my imagination.
But alas! I think I'm able to fund myself a few small projects here and there. And once I get my camera, I can do things for my beloved friends and dearest person who complains I don't blog enough of him. (I don't blog about you doesn't mean that I don't think about you okay!)
You know, I'm so inspired that when I was taking a short break and making myself a cup of milo, I suddenly blanked out from the real world and into Inspired Land. I saw myself, the owner of this cafe full of sunflowers and people sit around comfy cushions, eating cake and making cards with scrap materials provided all around the place.
I can't believe I'm so inspired I'm telling everyone my day dreams, which I actually only share with Bernice because Bernice behaves a lot like my pets. She wouldn't judge me or say hurtful things. We'll just engage in mirthful discussion about how we want our life to be like in the future and we'll all be joyful for the next five minutes until I accidentally ask about block tests (which isn't very far away.)
Actually Bernice inspired me a few times before. Mostly are failed aspirations but at least I felt motivated. She made me want to start piano lessons again, she unleashed the artist inside of me, and... she is my very good friend. This is so mushy I am not going to continue.
Anyway, I really should let you all see the messages I wrote in her birthday cards and the few random notes I draw for her when I don't feel like studying. She inspires me to be full of shit I tell you.
Happy! Yah if you noticed, she is wearing contact lenses. She's probably gonna tag me to inform me once again that she looks so pretty and hot. Hehaehaheahe.
I haven't heard from you in a while.
Almost forgot how you sound like.
Miss you.
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Inspired.
Posted by Gladys at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment