Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lazy daisy

I must be awfully bored to have come up with lazy daisy. Okay, putting that aside, I really need to seriously sit down and get into the momentum. I need to surround myself with the spirit of learning and I need get into the festive mood of knowledge.

Bottom line: I'm fucked.


So basically now I need to:

  • Get my Math straight (at the moment ONE full paper from TYS)
  • Memorise everything possible for Chemistry
  • Re-read my Econs readings and write a few notes, maybe compile a little stack of definition and whatnots.
  • Geography... I tell you honestly. I have no bloody idea what to do about Geography. It's driving me half-insane.



  • So.. I have extra Math and Geography tomorrow. So my Math paper is the priority tonight! All planned out! And maybe I do a few questions from topics I'm weak in and ask shoot Mdm Chan many questions and I'm done for Math!

    Yah, I make it sound so easy right.

    Okay if I want my plan to work I'll have to go off NOW.

    Goodbye world, wish me plentiful luck!

    0 comments: