Bernice just showed me this.
Mend a quarrel. Search out a forgotten friend. Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust. Write a love letter. Share some treasure. Give a soft answer. Encourage youth. Manifest your loyalty in a word or deed.
Keep a promise. Find the time. Forgo a grudge. Forgive an enemy. Listen. Apologize if you were wrong. Try to understand. Flout envy. Examine your demands on others. Think first of someone else. Appreciate, be kind, be gentle. Laugh a little more.
Deserve confidence. Take up arms against malice. Decry complacency. Express your gratitude. Worship your God. Gladden the heart of a child. Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth. Speak your love. Speak it again. Speak it still again. Speak it still once again.
It makes me feel like the world is suddenly a better place. But I'm still aware that global warming is picking up rapidly.
Anyhow, back to school tomorrow! I hate Mondays. Mondays are also known as Mathdays. It's terrible I tell you. Three hours of torture with Mdm Chan. She makes me feel like I'm spastic or something. The painnnnn...
Sometimes I'd rather we have tests every week so every Monday to Wednesday will be test days, Thursdays will be off days and Fridays will be normal lessons. I might learn more and better this way. But thinking about it, I might die of stress.
Anyway, my mammy thinks I should leave long hair because my cousin came back from China looking like those Korean actresses with really long and straight hair. Then it suddenly occurred to her that her daughter should really consider leaving long hair too. She seemed to have forgotten that I've never had long hair before which means that I don't know how to tie hair and I hardly ever use the comb! But I really don't mind a change in life, I'm getting quite sick of my hair now. But sometimes.......
I cut my hair not long ago because it was really "long" and thick. So when I went back to school, Marcus saw me and this was what he said.
Wtf right.
0 comments:
Post a Comment