Saturday, March 24, 2007

Apologetic

I'm terribly sorry for the obscene lack of updates these days. I keep thinking about the pictures I want to take and post it up and how I can't exactly do that because I do not own a camera, I lose all drive to blog completely. Indeed, I have strange motivation.

There was once I was so motivated by this fat girl, whom I came across in Friendster, to lose weight. I think only Bernice knows about this because I don't normally tell people my trash because I might not have any friends if I tell them. Arhahah.

Anyhow, Bernice and I watched Music and Lyrics. The soundtrack, Way Back Into Love, is fucking awesome. I got the score from Bernice and I'm going to bloody hell learn the song. I really hope I get through to the third page.

I suck at persevering.

It was a nice show because Hugh Grant is starring in it. It was like... visual orgasm. Okay but honestly it's just another of those predictable movies. No wonder my parents stopped watching movies altogether, everything's about the same! But it's soothing for the soul because it makes everything seem flowery and beautiful.

Okay I can't fucking blog. I'm sick. My throat is so itchy and painful and my mom is irritating. I'm going off. Oh, but wait.


FUCKING HOT!!!!!

0 comments: