Monday, March 05, 2007

I miss you.

I almost forgot how it feels like to have PMS.

Forgive your friend, your girlfriend, your classmate if she seems to be a little more snappy than usual or she looks like a dead starfish. She isn't enjoying herself.

I feel so PMS-ish. I can't believe I'm saying this but I really feel awful. Like one moment I'm feel upset and confused, then the other moment I feel perfectly fine. It's horrible. I feel like a piece of rubbish now.

But I'm trying to look at the bright side. I finished my homework (somewhat la, about 94.7%) and it's only 1015pm now! Even though I did say I'm going to do revision, I'm really tired so I'll do it tomorrow or something.

It's definitely PMS because I keep having cramps and as usual I popped a couple of painkillers into my mouth and fully depend on them to help me get through the day.

Now I feel annoyed.

Fuckity fuck shit. Fuck block test and fucking hell.

It's awful I swear.

0 comments: