Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's been long.

Indeed it has. I've been busy copying (sadly) unfinished tutorial at unearthly hours, gone to a career fair so I can decide NOW what's going to happen to me about FOUR years later or so. I don't think you all have been wondering where I've been because people who read my blog see me almost all the time and I'm obviously not dead so of course you'll all judge me as LAZY.

Yah, be all judgemental.

I am quite tired now. I went to Tenah Merah today to look at botak boy play soccer and we had a competition with two plastic bottles and I did a somersault on the field and ended up with itchy (huge) thighs and a dehydrated body.

I realise I'm in the mood of long sentences that tells you a lot but then after you read finish the whole bloody line you'll realise it's basically nothing but bullcrap because I don't really talk about anything of substance.

Anyhow, the day was fine because I finally got to see botak boy kick a real soccer ball. I can't even remember when's the last time I saw him in the futsal court kicking a soccer ball. And we fnally had dinner together even though it's not Ang Mo Kio and not handmade noodles, it was nice eating next to him.

I know you all are not interested in this. I won't give anymore long-winded details. I'm going to tell you all more about me because I'm bored now and I feel like typing.

1. What are some of my biggest weaknesses?
There're so many and I'm going to type them all because it doesn't kill to read more and feel better about yourself. I have a weakness for food, or anything that contains salmon, potatoes and chocolate. When I see those fried potatoes patties, I can't even stop my jaws from dropped and I'll start making involuntary sounds of great hunger. I'm hopeless. I have a weakness for shoes and random bags. It's sad to have this weakness but this weakness can be easily curbed because I'm stingy and I'm so careful (hahahaha) with money I don't normally splurge without a thought. (Unless it's food, sadly.) Oh oh, I can be a neat freak. I can draw a mindmap and redraw a new one because it's too untidy or the points are not apart equally. Well okay, neat note-writing freak then. This is the reason why I hardly ever write notes for myself. I know you're bored already. I'll tell you the last weakness. I need to have neatly trimmed eyebrows and sometimes I might succumb and over-pluck my eyebrows then Bernice will frown and question me on whether I've been plucking my eyebrows because the ends look non-existent.

2. What do I hate?
Oh man this list will go on forever. Maybe a few days? I'm a very fussy and picky person sometimes. Okay but for now, I hate buying bottoms because I have such a huge bum I normally buy a bigger size then my jeans/skirt/shorts will be too loose and when I run I run like someone who can't move their arms properly and that's only because I have to keep holding on to my jeans/skirt/shorts in case I accidentally flash my knickers to the entire world and find myself being sued for causing discomfort to the eyes. I hate being fat. I don't think I need to explain that.

Okay I'm really bored now. I'm always bored when I talk about anything that has to do with fat or being fat. It's just so sad and mundane until I don't have the energy to continue.

I'm going to bed.

0 comments: