Saturday, March 31, 2007

I have waaay too much time.


We look so sweet together right? I know. For those who have no idea what does this mean, click here! Yes yes I look better than Drew Barrymore I know. It's alright. I had to turn down the director because I've been busy with block tests. Hugh says he is okay with me not acting.

HAHAHA if you're my friend, I think you are beginning to believe that I've lost it. Anyway, I passed Math! I'm so fuckinggggg happy! I think things are probably steering towards Happy Town. But then again, I haven't gotten back my Economics and Geography paper. I'm hoping to get 45/100. That's E fyi if you don't know. 45 is a pass already. I got 46 for Math. Arhaha. Mdm Chan thinks there's nothing to be happy about since it isn't an A.

Anyhow, I met up with Wai and Huishi yesterday and we had so much fun. Ahh how I miss Secondary 1 and 2 with them. Always laughing with so much vigor our lungs have strengthen! Yesterday wasn't an exception. We had bubble tea competition. We're suppose to spit the pearls out and see who shoots the furthest. HAHHA we were like really high and Huishi went a bit mad. I miss hanging out with them. But! Will be seeing them again tomorrow! (:

I'm going off! Having BBQ tonight with 0631A. Will upload pictures when Bernice sends them over!

0 comments: