Monday, April 02, 2007

I've been tagged!

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1) IF I SLEEP TOO MUCH, MY EYES WILL SWELL AND I'LL BE FEVERISH.
I think you already sort of know how odd that is. I don't really know why.

2) I AM SCARED OF HEIGHTS, BLOOD, FLYING INSECTS, AND HORROR MOVIES. Nothing weird, I just have nothing much to say lol.

3) ONE SIDE OF MY HAIR WILL CURL UP FOR NO REASON. No idea why. Natural I think.

4) HAVE TONNES OF HAIRBANDS AND PURSES. Habit.

5) I HAVE AN ULTRA BLUNT MOUTH AND I DON'T REALLY PUT IN MUCH THOUGHT BEFORE SPEAKING. This is not really weird...

6) ARGHHHHHHHHH I MAKE FUNNY NOISES WHEN I'M TIRED.

Six other victims
1. Waiyee
2. Huishi
3. Jolene
4. Vera
5. Hi
6. Bye

ARGHHHH I am having blog-block. Will update soon with some pictures here and there.

0 comments: