Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day (Part II)

Wow, such a pretty photograph. The one in spectacles is the prettiest man. Hahahahah. Yesss today the Bez Gang took neoprint for the first time together. It was to commemorate Singles Awareness Day (SAD) or also known as Valentine's Day. The foursome happily trotted to Causeway Point and argued about which floor the neoprint machine was.

While we were decorating, the Goondu of the gang decided to put more decoration so as to make our money worthwhile. At the same time, NUS Quiz Girl decided to put everything that is remotely related to cute and never-see-before.

In short, it was hell lots of fun and we were laughing so much. Very very happy indeed.

Anyhow, Valentine's Day is a happy day la. Be it you're attached or you're single. I mean, you don't have to be miserable just because someone gets a little more love than you! I have to admit, that initially I wasn't too happy about being alone today. But the fact is that I'm not alone at all. Even though I no longer have a boyfriend now, but that doesn't stop me from having fun on Valentine's Day.

爱一个人并不代表你必须拥有他。

Right or not you tell me.

Of course I'm right la.

Anyhow, everytime I talk about lovey stuff. I can't help but to think of the movie Love Actually. It's true know. That love is actually all around. It doesn't need to be love between lovers only. It can be the love for your annoying sibling or even love between your friends! It doesn't take a lot to love. It takes a little concern, a little sincerity and slobs of humour.

I hope it's been a good day for you! Gonna wrap up with a nice quote.

I want to be your favourite hello and your hardest goodbye.

0 comments: