Ya this is part one because I'm waiting for Bernice to go home and scan this awesome picture for me so I can blog about it. But while I'm waiting, I decided to blog.
Okay, a nice song for you all.
So I wrote a song
I'm stoning
and I think about you
about you.
Memories in my head
flashing never ends
it's all about you
it's all about us
So I wrote a song
to dedicate to you
So I wrote a song
it's about me and you
I..want to be..
the man beside you
forever and ever
So just..
give me your hand tonight.
Yeap, this is written by a really great and sweet person. Lovely song right? I like the title. Precise, short and sweet. Hehe. I love this song and the fact that it was composed by himself makes it even more beautiful. It's a wonderful song la ok. No arguments.
Valentine's Day isn't very Valentiny for me lah. All I did was laugh a lot, tune out during Chemistry lecture and wished that my Geography tutor would drop dead. Yeap, I asked Bernice how she felt about today. She just said nonchalantly,"Just like any other day lah."
Anyway I saw this thing and it said,"If I get a penny for every amazing thing my friends do for me, I'd be RICH."
Hahahha I think I'm awfully rich too.
I ate quite a bit of chocolate today because kind-hearted people with a lot of money bought lots of it and gave it to everyone. It's really very nice that people really share and all. I know I sound like a stupid bigot. Lol, but I don't know why, I never really felt any motivation to do this kind of things.
But! I gave hugs to nice people I like because it's Valentine's Day and as the quote goes, one size fits all! So, I'm not so bad afterall.
(I'm just a big miser.)
Okay folks. Look forward to Valentine's Day Part II coming up in just a while!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Valentine's Day (Part I)
Posted by Gladys at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment