Happy New Year everyone! Hope it'll be a fruitful year for you!
It's seven minutes past midnight and I'm still sitting around the laptop blogging.
Just a forewarn, whatever that you'll be reading has nothing to do with CNY.
I wish fat is the new fad. But it's okay, I can lose weight.
Ok back to CNY. So today's the Eve of Chinese New Year and it's the day we have our reunion dinner. My mom bought enough food to feed the whole school when it's suppose to be enough for eight people, two of which do not consume much.
Anyway my relatives at my maternal side is so funny. I think we're all a little dsyfunctional. My cousin and her mom was eating the steamboat with paper and cling wrap on their heads.
Why?
Because just ten minutes before the start of dinner, they decided to highlight their hair.
It was quite a funny sight because it's funny to see their hair stick out all over the place.
Aiyah ok I got distracted with my soon-to-be camera (which I have not decided on the model yet) so ok I'll blog tomorrow.
Bye! :D
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Gong Hei Fatt Choy!
Posted by Gladys at 12:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment