Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Funny random day

Okay this is going to be a confusing post because I had a lot of funny happenings today so maybe you'll find that the post is all over the place, and as I've asked Bernice a few times, drips and drapes. (Which basically means all over the place.)

Wait, before I start, I need to tell you that Tuesdays are my favourite day. It's not too demanding and there's no Math tutorial. I'll try to recollect what happened today.

1st funny incident.
Jody came to school with a very odd-looking forehead. Like brown and with pink stripes. Well actually he's peeling due to a bad sunburn from the carnival. (OH lord I forgot totally to blog about the carnival. Yes, the one which I was so excited about.) Anyway, he looks so ridiculously disgusting I had to ask him to turn away before I pass out at the horrible sight.

And to think just yesterday I was telling Bernice he looks a bit like a coffee bread. You know the stupid coffee bread frenzy that was going on I think two years ago? Yes, because Jody has a very circular face and he looks really brown. Now he looks like a coffee bread with pink mould!

2nd funny incident.
GP LECTURE! HAHAHA. I love the new lecturer la. Mr Chow. He's been taking us for.. I think second or third lecture. Boy, he's such a great and enjoyable lecturer. He was trying to tell us how students never answer the question to the point. He gave us this analogy which he cleverly came up with in conjunction (like some formal occasion) with Valentine's Day ( :( :( :( ) tomorrow.

Question: HOW much do you love me?
Answer: Yes I love you.

Which he added that he's sadly single and is not really that happy about it. Then he goes on repeating the question and answer a few times and with great precise timing he said,"From this, you can gather that your partner is intellectually-challenged. Dump him."

The whole LT laughed like hell la. I was laughing like hell. It's great I tell you. And then he wanted to tell us something but I think his tongue got tangled up because he was talking with a little too much velocity and he almost said something grammatically incorrect. And he actually said,"I almost made a grammar mistake which will HUMILATE me."

Oh god I was almost breathless and handicapped by stitches. It was really funny and I had to stifle my laughter if not my laughter will reverberate through the whole LT and everyone will stop laughing immediately and direct their attention to me and I'll wish the wall will swallow me. Wow did you see it? 'wish the wall will swallow me' FOUR Ws!

3rd funny incident.
Lunch with Dai Zi AKA Goondu AKA Yanlin and Sheng Siong AKA NUS Quiz girl AKA Eeteng and my sexy meowrrr cat is never a bore. We talk about rubbish which I cannot remember anything at all but I know it's funny and I love them very much.

(A short emo note: THANK YOU BEZ GANG and CAT. Without you all, I think I'll still be crying my sad shit eyeballs out and still mop around like a sad little spinster who's going to die alone in her one-room flat with a few dead plants and a whole basin of unwashed dishes.)

4th funny incident.
OMG GP TUTORIAL. It's hard to even imagine GP to be funny but anyhow it was. Before frumpy came in, NUS Quiz girl was balancing the ceramic zebra, which Cat likes, on her head. I don't understand why because it's a small and dull-looking thing so anyway. Cat was warning NUS Quiz girl not to drop the zebra because she'll kill her. NUS Quiz girl got a little excited telling Cat to take a picture of the zebra, specifically bird's eye view (so people can guess where the zebra was) and she dropped the zebra.

HAHAHAHAHAH.

The front legs broke and Cat was going "AH AH AH AH I SAY DON'T DROP ALREADY RIGHT." Then everyone started laughing because NUS Quiz girl is a moron and Cat looked really funny.

5th funny incident.
Also during GP when we were doing this 'Brain quiz' which tested us on general knowledge and NUS Quiz girl was so excited when she got 17/25 and she kept telling us she did it herself.

Little did she know that the winner might be chosen to go to NUS to do some politics-based quiz. She only found out after frumpy announced the top scorer and Goondu and Cat and I were laughing so hard at her.

6th funny incident.
Stupid Goondu had to go for training and is having a friendly match on Friday. HAHAHA.

Oh god I totally forgot about the happiest incident today! Lydia the silly girl came to my house to drop me a Valentine's Day card and she is a blur thing and she dropped the card at the wrong door and she still insisted she put it at the correct gate which of course she didn't because I found the card at my neighbour's gate. To think I was prancing around the place looking for the card and it was all along opposite me. But anyway, I was really very touched and it's been long since I got a surprise from someone. Hehehe I was really happy. Thank you dear!

Today is basically a happy day. Tomorrow is going to be Valentine's Day and from what my friend thinks, it's basically Singles Awareness Day. I was quite amused.

I miss you!

0 comments: