Saturday, January 06, 2007

Innova JC Orientation '07

Okay, I realised I haven't even blogged anything about this orientation which the OGLs have painstakingly helped to organise together with our superbly hardworking and over-worked 2nd Student Council (SC).

Before I start, I'll forewarn that it'll probably be a really long entry.

This orientation really was an insight for me. I made so many new friends with great personalities, learnt a veryyyy catchy clap cheer (which I stupidly named Dance Now cheer) and of course, met all the JC1s.

I'm in Olympian Deities. Okay, so I'm the clan leader. But I know that I won't be able to lead properly if I didn't have my OGLs to help. So thank you very much Padro, Ginger, Sahrinah, Munirah, Siti, Kamielah, Izzati, Audi, Khai, Nelson, Marcus, Evelyn, Amanda, Amanda, Marsha, Valerie and Joanne. For being there to support me when my voice was dying out and being so so so damn efficient with all the head counts and reporting to me so I didn't have to go around to ask you all. Thank you to those who came back during their holidays to paint the flags and banners, vomit out cheers and of course, come back to practise our cheers. I really really enjoyed those times and I appreciate all of your help.

Frankly, words will do the feelings I had towards the orientation injust. It's just priceless. It's like standing at the top of some mountain where the view is breathtaking and the chilly wind is blowing against your face as you gasp lightly for air. These are just words. But at that point of time, the feeling is completely out of the world.

There was this time when my clan and the Primodial deities were in the parade square practising the Jam&Hop performance that we'll be doing later in the night, when I saw everyone dancing together with the OGLs, regardless of whether it's their OGLs or whether if the people dancing with them were from the same clan. It was great. The feeling was pretty overwhelming. And when we performed in the hall, I saw from the stage that everyone was doing their best to keep up with the dance steps which they learnt in a mere twenty minutes, and all of them had this grin in their faces, I was really happy.

The last day was the best because it was only then did my J1s opened out and Whazzaa-ed like nobody's business. Really proud of you guys! I wanted to get the mic and say my thankyous but I didn't. I think I kind of regret it now. But it's okay, I just hope you all know I am thankful to all of you for opening your mouth and cheer. Because it is then, that you all really enjoyed yourself!

I want to thank the SC like hell because if it wasn't for Liz, Sofia (hahaha prank call!), Huizi, Venu and of course, our dear Wilson and his super loud voice which saved my voice from disintegrating. I know I didn't name everyone out because I can't think properly now. But I thank you guys for being so patience with me when I bombarded you all with questions after questions, enquiries after enquiries. Without you all, I don't think I might be able to live after the first day haha.

It was fucking great lah.

(Baby, I know you missed me like hell. I missed you too. Now that everything's over, I'll have more time to spend with you! Love you!)

0 comments: