GP was horrible. I have the worst teacher in history and the most ironic thing is that she has been teaching for quite some time already.
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?
I bet she's lying.
You know, I seriously think MOE should be stricter when it comes to recruitment of teachers. You don't just get anyone out there from the street. You have to find someone with proper teaching methods.
Like for example, my Math tutor now is superb. She's able to get everyone's attention and even though she speaks really quickly, but we can grasp what she's trying to tell us. But my GP tutor speaks really slowly and it's tormenting. Not only is her thinking backward, her perspective of us is completely ridiculous. We appear to be Primary school kids and she probably thinks we're a little to the spastic side.
It's like we try to explain to her our difficulty on our part, but nooooooooo. Little (fat) Miss Golden Rule thinks that we keep dumping our problems on her. She expects us to bring our huge dictionary (no pocket.) to school and leave it in the cupboard. Then some of us don't have an extra big dictionary so we were asking if it's possible to bring the pocket one instead. She angrily told us to buy a new dictionary since it doesn't kill to have one more big dictionary.
HELLO?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER?!
It's not that we can't afford the dictionary you know. But what is the point of spending twenty over dollars buying another thing that is perfectly fine. And then she snapped at me and said if that's the case, bring the big dictionary to and fro school.
Wow, because of that, I went to the toilet twice to escape six minutes of being in the same class as her.
Bleeding hell.
I was hoping 2007 will be a better year. But nooooooooo. We have some crappy GP tutor who happens to be my CT.
Thanks a lot ah.
On the happier note, my babyyyyyyy is such a sweeeeet thing. He wanted to surprise me today by telling me he's going to his friend's house and appearing at my house. But he forgot his friend stays at Chua Chu Kang and he stays at Eunos and he forgot that we've been dating for going-to-two-years and I know him pretty well. Hahahah silly baby. But it was really a very sweet attempt and I was very touched by it.
Teehee.
Anyway, baby says I'm dominating him. It made me laugh so much.
I love you babyyyy (:
Monday, January 08, 2007
Disaster.
Posted by Gladys at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment