Okay, first of all, happy new year!
I spent the last few hours of 2006 with my dearest baby and the entire first day (night) with him. Whoooopee. We went to countdown outside Fullerton Hotel. Not exactly the 5..4..3..2..1! kind but yeap, you get the flow.
Saw the fireworks and boy was it mesmerising! It's so much better than the ones during National Day, or was it the fireworks festival? Okay, whichever it is, it always gives me the warm and fuzzy feeling because baby and I were hugging each other and looking at the different colours burst into the dark sky.
It was great I tell you.
After that we hopped over to his friend's place to stayover. It was really fun and it's the first time I really celebrated new year. Normally I'll just stay at home and maybe SMS some people the usual greeting and blog about how everyone is partying and why I never go for them and I'll end off with "My new year resolution is still to lose weight, sadly."
So, now you all know how much my boyfriend has changed my life. Not that I don't like it. I just like seeing how our lives have blurred together so much that we've adapted some of each other's lifestyle.
Loveee you baby! :D
Bernice didn't send me the pictures because she's busy doing renovations for her cat's condominium. Hahhaha. Stupid moron.
Okay, I really wanted to do a really long list of new year resolutions. But I'll just stick with the magic number, 3.
#1. Lose weight.
#2. Put in effort to accomplish #1.
#3. Study really hard for A levels.
See, I'm concise and I don't set unrealistic goals like "Finish every piece of tutorial and assignments given."
I'm so proud of myself.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
As promised.
Posted by Gladys at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment