An important person deserves an entry of his own too, my dearest boyfriend. We've been together for close to two years and to me, all that we've gone through will pay off in the end.
Every single time he gives my hand a little squeeze, I feel a little out of the world and very, very much in love. Every single time he insists on sending me home, I feel like there's no need to worry about anything at all and enjoy the ride home. I've told him before that MRT rides will never be the same again. And I still mean it now.
In fact, our lives have entwined into such a state that it's barely possible to untangle it.
Bottom line is, I think we're great together.
Here are some of my favourite pictures!
Each time we wait together at the bus stop, he'll always sit on my left and when I face him and this is what I'll see. It's like a repeat snapshot again and again. I love it. Everytime he looks at me and smile, it's like looking at this picture and falling in love all over again. He doesn't know I'm utterly in love with this picture.I lerrrr hiewwww baby :D




0 comments:
Post a Comment