Because I was so overwhelmed after reading this, I've decided to type this. It's for my dearest Cat, who was always there when I needed someone to rant to, quarrelled with her mom because she stayed out late to watch me cry, hand-made me cards for special occasion, recently sew me an apron and is a great friend to have a good laugh with.
We knew each other in Secondary three in our dear Destiny. Wasn't that close because I thought she was boring and extremely quiet. (LOL, she thought I was an ah-lian ok.) We hung out with our own friends until I smartly rearranged the seating arrangement and she was sitting the same row as me.
Used to spend terribly long lessons drawing and colour and talking. I will yak about the weather and how the world is decaying and she'll be drawing Precious Moment. I'll draw occasionally and get pissed off with myself and beg her to draw for me.
Some things happened, and our friends weren't exactly as close anymore. And some unknown transition took place and we became great friends.
Very quickly, we went into our last year in stupid-fucking-shit Nanchiau. We sort of scrap through this supposingly-crucial year. Well okay, I scrap through this supposingly-crucial year. Bernice spent a lot of her time doing relative velocity questions. I remember prancing around the classroom while she sat behind her SUPER BIG stack of books and worksheets and her over-utilised file.
But the most memorable phenomenon that happens every day (except Multi-media day), we'll walk home together. Okay, I walk home and she walks to the interchange. But most of the time she'll come to my house because she 'can't wait to see the puppies'. During our walks home, we do the most ridiculous yet extremely enjoyable things together. Every day is like a little anecdote. From not talking to walking into each other.
Thank god for her if not I would have left Nanchiau with absolutely nothing except an 'O' level certificate and tonnes of horrifying memories.
So we went to Innova together. And we got into the same class! It's great I tell you. Even though the studying part really sucked shit, I still enjoyed myself very very much. We'll write notes, draw ugly pictures of our Geography teacher, whisper a lot and stone together. Occasionally talk and sleep if possible.
Okay, I'm damn tired already. My back is aching and my fingers are becoming stiff. Will continue again.
(I bet for sure she'll predict there won't be a part two because I'm too lazy.)
K la, I LOVE BERNICE!
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Cat and Queen (PART I)
Posted by Gladys at 12:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment