Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Okay, I ripped this off Bernice's blog but I'm sure she doesn't mind. So it's Christmas again. Another day of giving and sharing, spending time with your loved ones and not to mention a time for celebration.

There's still thirty-four more minutes before it's 26th of December. So I'll quickly wrap up Christmas.

I spent Christmas with baby. We didn't exactly exchanged our presents on this day. We just hugged and kissed a lot. I think it's enough already. And Christmas also happens to be our 22nd month together. Yes, envious people out there, we've been together for almost two years now. I wouldn't consider our relationship a smooth ride, but everything was worth it.

I think sometimes both of us feel like murdering each other, and sometimes both of us feel this is exactly who we want to grow gray hair with. But nevertheless, who can guarantee a completely flawless relationship. So, we've somewhat created our own perfect relationship which means only the both of us will feel that this is perfect.

Some things in life are just unexplainable. I love you! :]

Okay, I want to tell Bernice that I love her very much. She has been a greaaaaat friend for two years plus and I don't know how messed up I would be if I didn't have her. Hah, now we know how Taurus and Cancer can be good friends. Ms Teo was right about you "stablising" me. I'm like an emotional diarrhoea. Thanks for always being there for me. (:

Of course, I have other great friends. I went visiting at Nadia's place today. She's my primary school friend whom I've known since Primary 5. When I went into her room, I saw the windchime which I gave her when we were Primary 6. I was really touched and surprised to see it because it's made of glass and it dropped so many times till the sea creatures are all chipped. But she still hung it up! Hah, true friendship has no boundaries and time will not daunt it!

I'm bloody tired now. Good night y'all. I hope you had a great Christmas!

0 comments: