I'm not that patriotic either. But I love Singapore nevertheless.
Because I get two days off school!
No lah, I love Singapore because of the great (but expensive) transportation service.
Anyway I'll be going out with my dear boyfriend on the eve of National Day and I'll probably be staying at home for the next two days to study for my upcoming promos.
Nope, I'm not kiasu, I'm kiasi*.
I went blading with Bernice today and I can proudly say that I can blade okay-ly now. It's much faster than how I normally blade and I can go down slopes now.
But the only minus thing is that I still make a lot of noise when I blade. That's because I freak out and shriek whenever I think I'm going to fall. It's not because shrieking can prevent me from falling.
Okay lah I'm really tired.
I'm going to watch FAST AND FURIOUS TOKYO DRIFT WITH BABY on Friday!
Wooooo I can't wait!
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
I'm not jingoistic.
Posted by Gladys at 10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment