Saturday, August 05, 2006

Marrrrvelous.

Tokyo Drift's really good! I enjoyed the show though the storyline is a little overrated. I had a great time with baby!

BAYBYABAYBAYA! I hope you're studying hard! I loveeeee you! :)

Ginger tagged me. Here goes.

Instructions:
-Take a look at your friends,then list up to 10 things you want to say to 10 different friends.
-DO NOT state who these people are.
-DO NOT confirm or deny any "comment speculation".
-Then tag five 5 people.

1. You've been the one who held onto me even after so many heartbreaks. I've let you down the most and thank god I have one last chance. You've helped me understand (not completely, not that much either) what it feels like to be loved properly. I didn't say wholeheartedly because if you love properly, it's everything-ly. You're just too good to be true, thank you for giving me a chance to proof myself worthy of everything you've given and sacrificed. I love you.

2. HAHAAGAAHAH. You're my best friend, my aunt agony and I don't know if I'll retain my sanity if it wasn't for you. You make me laugh, I make you laugh, we're happy people together. You're always taking the shortcut HAHAHA. No one can find better quotes than you do. And excuse me, my pet is not fat. She's just plump. I LOVE YOUUUUUU! YOU ARE IRREPLACEABLE!

3. You made going town without money fun and you say the most ridiculous, but super funny and random things. HGL and all the caramel frap I've drank and the crazy mass production of Christmas cards. I've learned so much from you. Thanks for being there for me.

4. You nice but extremely confused and fickle-minded girl. I miss you! We haven't met up for more than a month! Our schedules always clash into each other and that just sucks. Meet up soon okay?

5. Humhum. I haven't seen you in ages because each time I call you, I speak to your machine. Where have you been you stupid idiot!

6. You nice nice person with a heart of gold. Always so thoughtful and your handwriting is the best lah! I am glad to have known you and I'm very glad we're still in touch! Meet up with you soon okay? Still owe you your birthday present. Lol.

7. You're absolute fun fun and I just love hanging out with you. Flag days will never be the same without you! Don't be so stressed up because life is too short to waste it on worrying. We have places to go man! Holland V!

8. You're adorableeee and lovely. Very girly but not those kind who seem to be faking it. I think you must be the only person whom I feel that is most sure of your life. The direction and the route has already been planned out and thank you for sometimes putting me in the right track.

9. Aiyah I'm tired.

10. I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND!

Lol. I'm lazy!

Today was the first day of my blading club thing. But it was cancelled in the end because majority of the people wasn't free. So yeap. I just blade with Bernice and her brother. Her brother laughed so hard at me when I rolled down the hump.

Upsetting.

I feel like an idiot when I blade because my arms seem to fly everywhere. And it was so stressful blading when there's soooo many super pro bladers around. I'm not worried that I'll bumped into them or what. I'm just scared that I lose concentration and fall.

Anyway I fell down and got a tiny abrasion on my finger. Bernice fell with me too and we were stunned momentarily. We just sat on the floor and look at each other and laugh. And that was the first time I stood up from the ground without holding anything.

I feel so accomplished and proud of myself!

Next week baby's gonna come blading too! Ahhhh so exciting!

0 comments: