Thursday, June 22, 2006

TAGGED.

Bernice Catzoid Koh tagged me.

(Ya, your new name because I'm bored and it's midnight.)

Here goes!

5 snacks I enjoy:
1) Mocha Frappucino
2) Kinder Beuno
3) Hello Panda
4) Hokkien Mee
5) Double Fillet-O-Fish

Okay, I don't really understand snacks. I mean, it's just food.

5 songs I know all the words to:
1) Someday You'll Know - Mandy Moore & Jonathan Foreman
2) Basically
3) I
4) Have
5) Bad Memory

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:
1) Move to a bigger house with my family, of course.
2) So I can keep my at-least-two-hundred pairs of shoes
3) Go for slimming programme
4) Force my mom and dad to retire early and send them off to a trip around the world
5) Buy my brother a super steady computer

5 places I would run away to:
1) Some rural parts of China - to meditate
2) Brazil - to learn samba and their language
3) Mauritius - the beaches are to die for
4) Ireland - so maybe I can write better
5) Holland - FLOWERRRRS!

5 things I would never wear:
1) Blue mascara
2) Heels so high your feet is almost perpendicular to the ground
3) Basketball jerseys
4) Colourful thick spectacles
5) Fake nails

5 bad habits:
1) Procrastination
2) Laziness
3) Complain like there's no tomorrow
4) Can't stop shaking my leg
5) Fussy

5 biggest joys:
1) Weicong!
2) Friends
3) Family
4) Food
5) Losing weight

5 favourite toys:
1) Computer
2) Handphone
3) Telly
4) My brother
5) My dogs

5 fictional characters I would date:
1) Hey
2) Very
3) Stupid
4) Question
5) Kthx.

5 people I shall tag to do this:
1) Weicong
2) Vera
3) Jolene
4) Not many
5) Friends.

Okay, now you all know a tad more about me. I know I'm pretty strange. But hey, we are not perfect okay? I just happen to be obsess about shoes, food and losing weight.

I've got a blocked nose issue here.

Extremely annoyed.

0 comments: