I went for dental checkup yesterday, because it's advised to go for checkup to ensure that your teeth are healthy.
And they did scaling and polishing for me.
I almost fainted.
It was so painful and apparently the dentist told me I was bleeding quite a bit.
That's because I don't floss my teeth.
Yes I don't! I'm lazy! Flossing is pretty time-consuming!
So folks, listen to me and floss your teeth every day.
Because scaling isn't all that friendly.
I'm not exaggerating, when I went home, I had a headache with such tremendous vigour until I had to eat a sleep-inducing medicine so that I can sleep.
Now I understand why people take a day off from work because of a toothache.
Honestly, it is what suffering feels like when you're lazy.
Even after sleeping for thirteen hours, I still feel kind of light-headed.
My gums are pretty sore.
But on the very very light note, my teeth are really clean and they're deemed healthy by the dentist.
I have a bit of gum problem though.
Gotta start flossing regularly!
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Advice from the Suffered.
Posted by Gladys at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment