Friday, June 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yay the ranter is seventeen.

It's actually fifty-one minutes past twelve so the date is actually wrong but I don't care.

I'm not going to tell you all about my day because you'll all be jealous of it.

Not because of the fact that I woke up at seven-thirty just to go to school for Math revision, but because I have a great boyfriend and great friends!

Thank you all of you for making my day enjoyable and for making me feel more loved than any other days added together.

Special thanks to my boyfriend who did all he could just to make me happy. I felt the same arterial burst of love again. And I was smiling to myself while walking around alone. I love you baby!

Even more special thanks to my dearest parents who raised me for seventeen years.

My dad gave me a peck on my cheeks and said happy birthday my dearest daughter.

This is the highlight of my birthday because it's probably the first time my dad kissed me after nine years?

Haha, I'm such a daddy's girl.

And what's life without friends? Especially my dearest Catzoid who wished me long time ago. Can't be helped though.

I'm just too lovable.

You know, some of my really old friends messaged me to wish me happy birthday and I felt really really nostalgic and extremely touched. They actually remembered my birthday and frankly speaking, I don't exactly remember theirs.

Ohwell. Goes to show how unkind I can be.

But I'm still lovely.

0 comments: