I hate losing things.
My dear friend, Jin, lost her pet dog, Mermaid, last night. I was so shocked to hear it because just last night I met her and we went to buy things for Mermaid.
If you all know me personally, I have dogs at home and because of this, I felt really affected by this incident.
Even though I've never met Mermaid before but I've heard many things about her and it kind of brought me closer to her somehow.
This piece of news really made me very sad.
I just met Jin and when I saw the way she spoke about Mermaid, I really felt like crying.
Depressing.
This is going out to people who live around Hougang Avenue 2 or the private estates near Kovan, if you see a black puppy with a blue leash running around, please bring it home, give it water and food and email me at gladyswee@hotmail.com
I really hope Mermaid is able to find her way home.
I swear I'll make a trip down to see her.
Today's my 16th month with Weicong.
Love you baby.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Loss.
Posted by Gladys at 5:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment