Sometimes I think that everyone should use standard Times New Roman, font size twelve.
And please, black fonts with white background.
I was just hopping around some Livejournals to see if there was anything nice to buy, and I came across several really ugly blogs with terrible fonts and horrifying colour combination.
And I suddenly realised that all the fonts are about the same!
Ghastly fonts.
And why is it that people like to add unnecessary symbols all over the entry? Trying to challenge my eyes? Asking for a trashing?
It drives me crazy.
Then there was this blog, the background was some spiral pattern.
My god there must have been at least ten million swirls and I almost went blind.
I was so turned off, I closed everything else and decided to blog about this catastrophe.
Hello, be considerate.
Blog smartly.
Friday, June 02, 2006
Blog smartly.
Posted by Gladys at 12:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment