That's what my PE HOD said to us.
I think she's right in some way or another.
Anyway, I didn't tell you all about it.
I'm actually in Touch Rugby.
And for the first time in my entire sad pathetic life, I'm going to represent my school for a touch rugby competition.
That's right. I've never represented my school before.
Unless you consider wearing the school uniform the correct way a form of representing the school.
If not, no.
God, I cannot describe to you how nervous I feel.
What if I drop ball? I already feel mortified.
Someone please just stab me.
My boyfriend's going through a difficult time of the semester.
The period before the exams.
I don't want to sound like your mother.
I really can't help but to nag.
I try to shut my mouth.
But I just can't help nagging.
I'm a nagger.
I just like nagging. Maybe I'm born to be a difficult.
Sigh. I still feel wonky from yesterday's stuff.
I wonder when will we be okay.
I love you.
I do.
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
"Help us to help you."
Posted by Gladys at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment