Yeap, my monitor is blinking and flashing like all the time.
I'm going blind soon.
Maybe I'll get a new computer all together.
Anyway I'll make this quick because I don't want to be blind.
Like as if myopia and astigmatism isn't bad enough.
So anyway, things between my boyfriend has improved. I really hope that both of us will be very okay.
See, I don't just want okay. I want it to be very okay.
I love you!
Okay now I want to talk about unhappy things.
I hate/detest/abhor/all of the above people who play music on their handphones in public. Be it alone or with friends. It's just irritating and wrong.
Nuisance to the public. The cops should seriously catch people who do this kind of immoral act.
It's okay if it's at the beach or at some barbeque.
BUT HELLO? IT'S THE MRT. IT'S THE OVERHEAD BRIDGE. IT'S THE BLOODY SHOPPING MALL.
Don't they know a thing called earphones?
Sometimes I can't help but to feel that all of them are just shameless attention whores.
Okay fuck it the fucking fucked up monitor is giving me a headache.
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Blink Flash Blink
Posted by Gladys at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment