The woman's back, with a vengence.
She's typing at such an astonishing speed that she'd backspaced many many times because of typos.
That's right, I've gotten a new monitor.
It's a Samsung 17" LCD monitor.
It's blinding me.
I've adjusted the brightness from 100 to 15.
Either I have super sensitive eyes or I'm just fussy.
Okay, so actually I would prefer a new computer because my computer's really slow.
Harharhar.
I've gotten a new tagboard because the old one died on me.
It's only after this no-monitor thing, then I realised how technology has ruined my life. Let me tell you, the few days which I had endured, are probably the most disgustingly slow days.
I studied Chemistry. I danced to love songs, alone, in my room. I talk to my dogs.
So yeap, the extent of my agony is unimaginable.
So many many many things happened. I don't know where I should start.
Maybe after Bernice sends me all the pictures, I'll upload them (hopefully), then I'll (very) slowly narrate some little story.
I miss my boyfriend so much. Haven't been seeing him much lately. Haven't been talking much lately too. Miss him miss him.
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, well, my heart has grown enough.
Hope I'll be able to catch a movie with him before my holiday ends.
Which is like a week more.
Fuckity fuck.
Stupid short holiday. I don't even have time to catch up with myself and it has already sped through. It really stinks to know that three weeks of your life is gone just like that.
But on a lighter note, my birthday is in six days!
I've already gotten my first present courtesy of Jingwei and Hoechuan. A box of Japanese sweets!
Thank you thank you!
I can't wait!
I MISS YOU BABY!
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Alrighttttttty.
Posted by Gladys at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment