Hello everyone. I have very very depressing news for all of you out there.
MY MONITOR IS SPOILT!
Yes, my monitor is down. It probably got sick of blinking and flashing until it decided to die completely.
Thanks a lot.
So now I can't use computer, I've been listening to Class 95 every night and doing practically nothing.
All I do is walk around my house to find food, visit the loo. If not I'll just lie around and watch television.
And you know what. I've not played minesweeper with my boyfriend for a damn long time.
We play minesweeper every night and now that I've stopped playing it, I think he's going to start owning me.
Assssssssssssshole.
I miss playing online games with my baby.
My dear baby miss playing online games with me too.
I miss chatting with my cat.
Ughgughghhh.
Oh my god, my life is like.. the epitome of nothing.
But............I'll be getting a new monitor this weekend.
Arghrgagrh I can't wait.
Anyway I'm now at Yuanrui's house because we're going to have a BBQ in celebration of Abi and my birthday.
That sentence sounds a bit wrong but it's okay.
So actually I have a lot of things to say right now but I don't know where to start I feel like I'm bursting with events and information and all the crap.
I watched The Omen and boy, it was a lousy show. It was like throwing 9.50$ into the bin. It was a waste of money, waste of time and I nearly froze in the cinema.
There's actually a lot of pictures waiting to be uploaded and edited too.
I must be the most lazy person ever.
Day by day, my brother and I just float around the house like homeless spirits.
ARGHHHHH.
I need my monitor please.
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Detached from The World.
Posted by Gladys at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment