Sunday, May 28, 2006

You made me love you.

This is the song from Five People You Meet in Heaven.

Judy Garland - You made me love you
You made me love you
I didn't want to do it, I didn't want to do it
You made me want you
and all the time you knew it
I guess you always knew it.
You made me happy sometimes, you made me glad
But there were times, dear, you made me feel so bad

You made me sigh for, I didn't want to tell you
I didn't want to tell you
I want some love that's true, yes I do, deed I do, you know I do

Give me, give me, give me what I cry for
you know you got the brand of kisses that I'd die for
You know you made me love you

Wondering what the hell I'm talking about?

If you have good memory, this is the song that brought Eddie and Marguerite together.

Aww I know!

Anyway, went out with Shangzhi and Waiyee today. They are my Secondary school good friends. Since Secondary one! It's been long since I saw them and I was really really glad to finally see them. We shopped a bit and went back. It was a brief shopping trip because we all had leg problems.

A sign that age is engulfing us.

I bought a new pair of shoes. It's yellow, white, gray and very pretty! Will post pictures if I ever take any.

I haven't seen my boyfriend for a week already. And Thursday was our fifteenth month.

Sigh.

Oh well never mind.

I've got school tomorrow from nine in the morning till five in the evening with only a half an hour break.

I'd rather have normal school time.

God, what if the canteen is not opened? I'll starve and faint during lecture.

Oh my god I'll really starve and faint during lecture.

Okay, I want to talk about Singapore Idol.

I don't get why some people are unable to accept the truth that they're not good enough.

They join Singapore Idol for the second time.

That just goes to show that either they are just wasting their time, or they cannot come to terms that they are not good enough.

Why! Why can't they just stop deluding themselves? Go home and study, make yourself useful!

Okay I know I am saying this because I don't understand their passion for singing.

But don't you think having the passion is just part of the package?

You need ability too.

And sadly, that's what most of the contestants lack.

I know I'm no Florence Lian to say that, but it doesn't need a lot of thinking to come to that conclusion.

It's just sad that some people cannot take the cold hard truth.

Cruel I guess.

But so what? I'm fat.

The tiny tug in my heart tangled up and turned into a tight knot.

0 comments: