Saturday, May 27, 2006

Hello Holidays.

My school calls it a break. It's not exactly a holiday for us to enjoy. Instead, it's for us to catch up with work and all.

Sometimes I really detest holidays because the teachers will load us with an awful lot of homework.

Well even if there wasn't any holiday, I will still have a disgusting amount of homework.

But on the lighter note, my birthday is coming!

And I'll get to meet up with my Secondary school friends. It didn't occur to me how I've missed them until I chatted with them on MSN.

Oh, I've gotten a running partner, Ginger!

I hope I'll be able to shed at least two kilos by the end of this..break.

I really have no more motivation to blog anymore. My entries aren't funny. Even I'm not amusing myself even though I'm easily amused.

I am aging.

And you know what comes with aging?

Lower metabolism rate.

I'd better lose weight before it's too late and I'll need to pay thousands of dollars to zap those cellulite away.

I probably won't have thousands of dollars.

Anyway, so many unhappy things happening around me. Some of my friends are going through a shitty phase of their lives. I hope they'll all feel better after a while.

There are so many things for me to accomplish during this break.

I wonder how accomplished I'll feel after this break.

Like.. Overwhelming I think.

0 comments: