I had school from nine till four today. Pretty exhausting.
Anyway many many things happened today.
I must say, it's probably the most eventful and longest day in this year.
Had serious problems with Weicong and thank god I had my best friends with me to give me heart-to-heart hugs.
Thank you Kahyih and Bernice. What will I do without you guys?
Don't worry dear readers. I'm still with my boyfriend and very much intact.
We agreed to change for the better and hopefully everything will turn out fine.
I feel that now relationships for me have reached a whole new level. It's no longer the virtual relationship whereby both parties are too shy to speak face-to-face. It's better this way I think.
There are so many things in a relationship that needs to be done. Understanding, trust and all that cliche stuff. Just like a bush, it needs pruning and maintenance.
And just like a pair of pruning scissors, there are two parts to it. Both parts are essential and without one part, it won't work.
Cooperation is also important.
Sigh.
There are so many things whirling in my head now.
I'm going to bed.
I love you.
Monday, May 29, 2006
Long dreary day.
Posted by Gladys at 11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment