Thursday, May 04, 2006

UFDHGUFGH

UGHGUGHHHHHH.

I feel like shredding my Geography notes and tearing all my hair out.

I am so fucking annoyed with my stupid Geography teacher who obviously don't know what the fuck she's saying. Most of the time all I hear is mumble mumble.

I have so much lecture notes and tutorials and assigments. They seem to be EVERYWHERE.

Why the fuck must she attach some tutorial to some unrelated lecture notes? What's worse is that she expects us to understand her crazy mad game.

I mean HELLO? I'm only human. There are limitations to a human being. I can't stand the whole everywhere-is-your-assignment-and-tutorial thing. It drives me fucking crazy! And why is it that she cannot give us the lecture notes in a full set?

WHY!

Dumb bitch.

I'm so fucking tired. I haven't been talking to my boyfriend and I don't know what is happening to him. I go home every day and I feel like my limbs are going to fall off and my head is going to split into half. I don't know how I'm going to complete my homework because my brains don't function properly anymore.

I need my bloody ten hours of sleep.

I miss my boyfriend I haven't had a chance to chat with him because I have endless homework and when I finally finish my homework, I'm too tired to chat with him. And I'll go to sleep.

Therefore, I can't talk to him.

I don't know what is going on.

0 comments: