One of the reasons why I didn't want to go into a JC back then was because of NAPFA.
You see, I'm not exactly the fittest of the lot and I'm not exactly the lightest too.
But I came into Innova JC anyway.
Guess what?
Innova is one of those JC who wants their students to achieve a Gold or at least a Silver.
But with that aside, I got a Silver!
I could have gotten a Gold if I did enough tuck(tug?) jumps and if I played monkey bars when I was young.
Don't be surprised, I've never played monkey bars before. Honestly I didn't think it was the most fun component of the playground.
I'd rather sit on the swing.
Oh well, we'll see how next year goes.
Saturday, May 06, 2006
NAPFA
Posted by Gladys at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment