Yeap, say hello to my bag and matching purse! It's actually pretty small. Wrong measurements I suppose. But I'm still bringing it to school every day because it's ridiculous to spend ten million hours sewing it only to leave it at home.
Hah. Anyway, life is still as hectic and as busy.
But! Today's a special day.
It's my dear mom's birthday.
I didn't get her anything. I didn't make her anything.
Yeap, it's been like this for forty-four years.
(Well, except last year.)
I only smsed her to say happy birthday and I love her.
I only tell her I love her once a year.
How often do you do it?
Even though I do it annually, I still feel embarrassed to say.
It's sad to know that I no longer can openly tell my mom how I feel. I don't know what's holding me back but I just find it so hard and I feel so shy.
I LOVE YOU MUMMY BUT I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER GET TO READ THIS ENTRY!
Yeap. My mom's the best. No matter how many times she forgets what I say or reprimand me for the most ridiculous reasons, I'll still love her.
Because she's afterall, my only mother.
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Only your mother will love you this much.
Posted by Gladys at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment