Because it's a happy happy Sunday!
I would think that today was the most relaxing day ever since the start of the year, or at least as far as I can recall.
I just sat next to my dear boyfriend, and watched a movie, Mine, Yours, Ours. I forgot the exact name, that's all I can remember.
Even though it was in front of his computer and the weather wasn't in a good mood today, it was still very heart-warming to be sitting next to him with his arm around me.
I cannot think of a better person to snuggle up to.
Maybe it's the familiarity that secures me.
Maybe it's that arterial burst of love.
Maybe I just realised, again, that I love my boyfriend like mad.
I love my boyfriend like mad.
I used to make things for him for our monthsary. Like cards or something colourful. And what really touched me is that he displayed everything by his bed.
He told me something about seeing it before he close his eyes, and the first thing he'll see when he opens his eyes the next day.
Teehee. My boyfriend is so sweeeeeeeet.
Our fifteenth month is coming soon.
Well okay, eighteen more days. But still, eighteen days go by very quickly.
I still feel excited and that little spark in my heart hasn't died down.
I'm really glad I've got him.
I love you baby! Get well soon! :)
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Saying today is only a Sunday would be an insult.
Posted by Gladys at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment